All you need to know about Samsung Galaxy S22
Samsung’s Unpacked event recently unveiled a smartphone that will certainly give popular go-to brands like Apple and OnePlus a run for their money. The S22 series comes with major design upgrades that include a sleek symmetrical bezel finish, featuring four exquisite colors. You can also book them in Samsung’s exclusive colors like graphite, cream, sky blue, and violet on the official website. Here’s all you need to know about the latest Samsung Galaxy S22.
Key highlights and latest news
- The base variants of the Galaxy S22 series feature a compact build compared to its predecessors while bearing some resemblance to the older iPhones.
- The design, however, does not compromise the phone’s performance core as it is powered by the latest snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chip.
- The main difference between the S22 base variants and the S22 Ultra is the screen size and camera.
- You get a significant upgrade with hardware and sensor enhancements in 12MP, 50MP, and 12MP lenses designed to deliver crisp visuals in dim light conditions.
- The S22 Ultra boasts a 40MP selfie camera and a 12MP|108MP|10MP|10MP rear quad camera setup.
- With the base variants, you get a smaller 3700 mAh and 4500 mAh battery, which is still decent for a full day’s use.
- The S22 Ultra, however, gets a whopping 5000 mAh battery with support for fast wireless charging and Samsung’s Wireless PowerShare feature.
- The Samsung S-pen is one essential piece of hardware that customers love to use, a feature that is unique to the Galaxy S series.
How much will it cost?
Before the event, these phones were rumored to cost between $849.99 and $1049. Currently, the 6.1-inch S22 and 6.6-inch S22+ variants are available for a special exclusive prelaunch price of $299 and $499 for 128GB and 256GB storage options, respectively. The 6.8-inch S22 Ultra also boasts four different storage options ranging from 128GB to 1TB capacity starting at $499.
In addition, Samsung is offering a $100 and $150 instant credit for the S22 and S22+ that can be used to purchase add-ons. You can buy the phone Unlocked or choose a network provider between Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, and US Cellular. You can preorder from the official Samsung Galaxy website to get a trade-in offer and equated installment deals directly with the network provider.
- You can pay the full price of $299 & $499, OR
- Consider 36 monthly installments at just 8.34/month and $13.89/month, respectively, OR
- Split the purchase price into four interest-free equal installments, which works out to just $75 or $125 bi-weekly.
Get another $50 rebate on the total order price and save more than half the purchase cost with this limited-time offer.
If you’re looking to exchange your old phone, check out the trade-in deals on eligible Samsung, Apple, Google, and LG devices to swap the old for a brand-new Galaxy S22. Note that all preorder offers are subject to availability only till stocks last.
Top AT&T deals to buy the new Samsung Galaxy S22
The Samsung Galaxy S22 has been the talk of the town thanks to its high-end har...Read more..
Top AT&T pre-order offers on Samsung Galaxy S22
Samsung’s Galaxy series has been one of the most successful launches in the c...Read more..
Samsung Galaxy S22 – AT&T pre-order deals to check out
Samsung recently announced the Galaxy S22 lineup, and fans cannot wait to get t...Read more..
Subscribe to Newsletters
Global Door Controls Cambridge Base Cabinet in Gray/White, Size 36.0 H x 12.0 W in | Wayfair SA-WUEP36-GN
Panavise Bargrip Action Camera Holder Accessory in Black, Size 5.7 H x 3.0 W in | Wayfair PNV13220